My boyfriend & I got our little baby Odin from Sharon & we are so in love! He is so well behaved already at 3 months, & he has the sweetest little personality. Thank you Sharon for being so amazing! We definitely cannot recommend her enough & I look forward to getting plenty of more goldens from Sharon!
He has been so friendly and easy to train. Loves to play and gets tons of attention in the neighborhood. We get compliments all the time about his behavior and how cute he is! I happily recommend your business to them and have never had such a nice dog before.
I was checking out your website last night and saw that you have a new lab litter…Dad is named Jasper. Coincidentally, I named the pup I adopted from you on March 19th Jasper too! He is growing like a weed (around 20 lbs now, doubled in size since his 8-week checkup) and is a typical lab pup; curious, smart, loves to eat, etc. He is graduating from puppy class on Tuesday and has been invited to an intermediate class for another 6 weeks because he learns so quickly! He is benefiting from the training and meeting new dogs. After his last shot on 5/15, we will explore the world more weather permitting!
Thanks for allowing me to adopt Jasper!
Here are the rest…
- #1 Baby Jack…first Golden from Chiricahua Retrievers. Born August 2007
- #2 Baby Jack with Hannah
- #3 Jack
- #4 and 5 Kate…got her in early 2008, she was older and the last of her litter. Need to find her papers for exact birth date. Ithink she was nearly 4 months when we got her.
- #6 this is a recent pic of Kate. Sweet older lady now. Sam is always fussing over her…she gets annoyed at times but is very gentle with him…and patient!
- #7 Jack and Kate in the pool…both loved swimming. Kate still goes in nearly everyday.
- #8 Jack and Kate with Hannah and us…a while ago!
- #9 Kate, Jack, and Elle (a girl we adopted from the Humane Society)…they are waiting to go swimming.
I just wanted to give you an update on Gunnar. He is doing great and growing. On Thursday he went in for his 12 week check-up and he doubled his weight in 4 weeks and weights 22.2 lbs. He is a good boy, a bit feisty (he’ll bark at you if you aren’t paying attention to him when he wants), but loving. He is almost completely potty trained, every once in a while he can’t hold it. He is smart and already knows when the door bell rings someone is at the door to see him (or so he thinks). He loves to be outside and is very friendly. We love him and are so thankful to have him as part of our family!
The picture with the UA bandana is from Thanksgiving
Dana and Jim Murray
photo by Jami Hadley Photography
Drop Me a Line
Call now to reserve your puppy!