Here are the rest…
- #1 Baby Jack…first Golden from Chiricahua Retrievers. Born August 2007
- #2 Baby Jack with Hannah
- #3 Jack
- #4 and 5 Kate…got her in early 2008, she was older and the last of her litter. Need to find her papers for exact birth date. Ithink she was nearly 4 months when we got her.
- #6 this is a recent pic of Kate. Sweet older lady now. Sam is always fussing over her…she gets annoyed at times but is very gentle with him…and patient!
- #7 Jack and Kate in the pool…both loved swimming. Kate still goes in nearly everyday.
- #8 Jack and Kate with Hannah and us…a while ago!
- #9 Kate, Jack, and Elle (a girl we adopted from the Humane Society)…they are waiting to go swimming.
I just wanted to give you an update on Gunnar. He is doing great and growing. On Thursday he went in for his 12 week check-up and he doubled his weight in 4 weeks and weights 22.2 lbs. He is a good boy, a bit feisty (he’ll bark at you if you aren’t paying attention to him when he wants), but loving. He is almost completely potty trained, every once in a while he can’t hold it. He is smart and already knows when the door bell rings someone is at the door to see him (or so he thinks). He loves to be outside and is very friendly. We love him and are so thankful to have him as part of our family!
The picture with the UA bandana is from Thanksgiving
Dana and Jim Murray
photo by Jami Hadley Photography
Drop Me a Line
Call now to reserve your puppy!